Wednesday, June 10, 2009

an introduction

Singaporeans! This is more of something tailored to your evil and sometimes unabashedly consumerist desires. Make your guilty pleasure, just a little less guilty. Let's undercut Takashimaya, or Isetan or whatchamacallit big shopping mall that proliferates on Orchard Road. What is The Shopping Bee? That's me, the bee. Busy doing all this buzzing.

Seeing as I have about a month left here in New York City, and I am not engaging in illegal employment, I will instead be selling an assortment of things-

1. NEW WATCHES. Singaporeans alert! Yes, fully authentic and cheaper than what you get at the retail store because it's cheaper here in New York. (Those who've visited will know exactly what I'm talking about)

2. G-STAR JEANS. Ditto above. I do know you all have a craving for these and they are way cheaper here too.

3. My own stuff. Now this is probably going to take the back seat but I'll put it here just in case- seeing as I have to shed weight before my move back home to the land of the eternal summer...

That said. It will be SO good to be back home. Mee soto and laksa. Hell yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment